Monday, February 27, 2012

Angraecoid Friends

I just returned from the Pacific Orchid Expo in San Fransisco.  While I certainly did my share of shopping, the real highlight of the trip was the chance to chat with some other angraecoid lovers in person. And, I always love to see the collections of other angraecoid growers--even if it does make me a bit green with envy.  I have "online known" Jacob and Brenda for some time now, but it was a pleasure to talk with them in person.  Not surprising at all, they were also enthusiastic about the possibility of a free-trade orchid nursery in Madagascar.

These two friends are particularly willing to share cultural information and any bit of knowledge they have learned.  The world, and the orchid world, could use more people like them.   


No comments:

Post a Comment